Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grey today Gone Tomorrow?

My gift for you today is this photo of the Star of India in full sail returning to San Diego Harbor. I took this from the bow of a friends boat about 1 pm in the afternoon on a Saturday. It made me want to be an intern and learn to sail a 100 year old ship. Then I decided the frozen margaritas I had been drinking might not be available over there so I should maybe stay where I was....


Grey Thursday, sunrise hidden again. Gone fishin or chasing the moon, or whatever the sun does when it decides to hide from us. We will wait for the golden delicious till later this afternoon. Hopefully April is in like a lamb and out like a lion with a little more illumination than soft cloud cover. Maybe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pandiculation is the act of ...
Do you know how to do it right?
Secrets of Tibetan monks.
Better watch once than a lot of time to read.
video
Exclusive video.