Monday, May 11, 2009

National Mocha Torte Day




click here for te recipe: National Mocha Torte Day






Today is Mocha Torte Day, how do you go about getting your favorite dessert delared a National holiday day? Sweenten up to Congress? Ply them with chocolate? Threaten them with a Torte in the face? Who knows, with all the dessert people having Congress in their pocket, how can we ever go on a diet?????



When the weather is foggy and grey like this mornings hidden sunrise , does it make you want to bake,? go back to sleep? go play tennis? I wonder if someone can invent a way to do all three at the same time. Where I can sleep thru 2 sets of tennis where I dont miss a ball to wake up to a chocolate moca torte I baked coming hot out of the oven. Sounds good to me...


Did you know that today in 1904 - Salvador Dali was born? My son Damon has an impression:







No comments: