Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moon Rise Over San Diego City Skyline Feb 10 2009


Fooled you. What happened to the sun? Come back in a little while and you will see it silly. Lucky me... I almost missed the moonrise, I was having a little happy hour fun with my friends on the "other side of the hill" (kind of like the other side of the tracks). I was watching the sun set over the ocean in the west on the Sunset Cliffs side of our neighborhood. What a rosy glow (from the wine, not the sunset) and SURPRISE, as I return home over the top of the hill, I see a sparkling silver full moon shimmering above all the pinpoint lights of downtown. So, if you are a good little Blogger or Bloggette I will reward you with a little sweet something now and then. (remember the double bows?) I know I'm all about the sunrise, but hey, when I see something unexpected and beautiful, so will you.... Until tomorrow. R

No comments: