Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blooming Sunrise

Here is a Sunday Morning Bloomrise in my garden to match the sunrise on the bay.
Good Morning Sunny Diego,

I believe it is going to be a wonderful day. The rain has not arrived, the sun is sunning, and the flowers are definitely blooming. We could sure use the rain, I was looking forward to it really. I don't want to have to water today, but I will.... I found out that today is the anniversary in 1903 when Niagera Falls ran out of water because of a drought. That I cannot imagine, though I have never been there to see it in person, (could it be a government plot to make california feel perpetually inadiquate in the big water department?) So water my plants it is, because in SD that is almost all it takes to keep mother nature at her best....








No comments: