Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top of the Morning to Ye!

Good Morning you little wanna-be leprechaun. You'd better be 'a wearin' the green' right now, or expect me to be there pinching you. One of the most colorful holidays of the year, St. Pa tricks Day today. My heritage, even though my married name is Tarantino I used to be:
Rory Shannon O'Hearn
Just a little bit Irish. Ive already had my corned beef and cabbage. I don't drink beer, but and Irish Whisky might be on the table tonight. Here is the sunrise for you today. If you are really nice to me I may send you a picture of that famous "green flash" we get at sunset. That would be appropriate for today.....
So click the following: Green Flash for that sunset picture taken by my friend Dave Rude. Yes, Martha, there really is a green flash.

No comments: