Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ides of March


Good Morning San Diego,

Beware the Ides of March, we just had Friday the 13th, now the 15 of March.....do you have any friendly enemies named Brutus? I would say if you are going to the club to workout, don't wear a white towel and maybe watch your back. The Ides have brought San Diego a little stab as well,

a possible fire? I thought the city was on fire for a little while, then when I looked closely at the photo, I noticed the ugly black smoke seemed to come from the cruise ship on the right. No info on line on the news regarding a problem with fire downtown, or a cruise ship on fire, so maybe it is just a gross polluter? The smoke is larger than the 3 tallest buildings it is covering. It it is just emissions, where are the air quality police? If you know what this is let me know.




No comments: