Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunrise March 16 2009


This is our little Neighborhood Yacht Club. In the 1950s and today. Only 4 slips. I think they call them slips because someone has to "slip away permanently" before my name will inch up one rung towards making it to the top of that waiting list.

Good Morning San Diego,


This is more like it. Back to our warm weather and "Sol D'Oro" sun of gold. I don't know about you, but I am ready for some warm weather. I think that was what the wayward whale in the harbor must be looking for. I have been watching for him, I think when he gets tired of dodging seals and sailors, he may come in to our little inlet for a taste of Point Loma hospitality. The water is clear and clean and the neighbors are very friendly, our little 4 slip La Playa Yacht Club is willing to adopt him as a mascot. We already have a mermaid, so he would be in great company









No comments: