Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday March 10 2009

Good Afternoon San Diego,
I'm a little late again today, but forgive me anyway, I've been sick, and the checks in the mail, and I won't.....and I will....., Oh well, we will use whatever excuse YOU used last time, it worked didn't it? These pics aren't exactly sunrise - that pic was just grey today- so you get some sweetness on the water. A Dole Pineapple Boat, and a sweet classic sailboat for the start of the Maple Sugar Festival season (I've never seen this festival, I hear they have it where there is snow in the winter, and I don't do anything under 70 degrees). I hear that this is not what you are going to get a Dennys, but an amazingly sweet syrup that my friend Dottie used to collect from the maple trees when she was a girl. If we could get that same result from our palm trees we San Diego pancake lovers would really be in heaven. I guess I will have to get my sweet fix from a can of Pineapples from Hawaii, by way of this Dole ship. How we love our Pineapples, let me count the containers. Holy sugar in a can, Batman, take a good look at that ship, it is bigger than the Kona Kai hotel and the marina it is passing.



No comments: