Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunrise March 3rd 2009





Good Morning all you Librarians,



I am going to vote for you as head of finance to set our bad economy straight. You could balance the budget in one week with all your fines collected. Am I upset? You could say that. 5 CDs loaned from the library 2 weeks late after my daughter with the broken leg traveled from place to place to recover from all the plates, pins, and screws in her leg. The fine? I thought $20.00 probably. No way. $100.00. I thought the libraries were struggling, going to close for lack of funds. Everyone knows the fines keep it up and going, but my belief was that I was going to be a small part of a small group of overdue procrastinators, not the chief charitable contributor. What happened to 50 cents a day? And you know this hapened to me in Return The Borrowed Boods Week? http://www.epromos.com/calendar/return-the-borrowed-books-week.html Do I get a gold star or something?



Well one rant down. That is over, how about that sunrise? Enough to lift your spirits? Did you know it is also National Mulled Wine Day? www.blog.thenibble.com/2008/03/03/today-in-food-it’s-national-mulled-wine-day so I guess I will mull over my library debacle with a little spicy red splash of "forget my pain in the wallett".

No comments: