Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sunrise March 11 2009 Wednesday

Good Morning San Diego,
Finally another beautiful gold sunrise. It is hard to believe that these were taken within about 10 minutes. The light changes so fast at the sunrise, I have to be quick or I miss the best part. Today is Johnnie Appleseed Day
I didn't realize he had his own day. (Although I think I might have celebrated it once in Kindergarten). Today if he went around randomly planting trees he would probably be accused of littering, or potentially wasting water, or disturbing soil in a hillside protected area. I guess I messed up when I bought a peach tree to plant today. Oh well, I don't think apples grow well at the coast in 70 degree weather, they need that really cold weather that I am glad we don't have here in SD. Maybe it will count that I planted a fruit tree today, and that my Johnnie will take these peaches and make me something fab to eat. Do you like peach pancakes?.....









Just before sunrise I caught a helicopter and the green warning light flashing on the buildings in downtown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sunrise "Pick me ups" starts my day off right.